These general conditions form an integral part of the "fax, letter or e-mail confirmation" contract stipulated between the Customer and I&C srl.
1. Prices and conditions. The price lists shown on the website www.florealresidence.com are indicative and subject to changes depending on the season. The prices agreed in the booking confirmation phase are fixed and not subject to change. Upon arrival and before taking possession of the apartment, a security deposit of 350.00 Euro is due to be paid in cash or by credit card. The deposit covers any damage caused to all the equipment and the apartments themselves that goes beyond normal wear and tear. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period subject to adjustment for the repayment of any damages. At the time of delivery of the apartment the inventory of the equipment is given to the customer, which he must sign for acceptance upon verification. The costs for any damage will be calculated based on the final inventory at the time of departure. In the event that the deposit payment is not paid, the Residence manager reserves the right not to deliver the keys.
2. Payments and Cancellation fees.
To confirm the reservation, a deposit of 30% of the value of the entire rental is required.
The balance of the value of the entire rental is due on arrival.
Cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
No cancellation fee, in case of cancellation up to 60 days before the date of arrival; the entire deposit paid will be refunded.
30% of the value of the entire rental will be owed 45 days or less before arrival in case of cancellation
50% of the value of the entire rental will be owed in case of no-show
100% of the value of the entire rental in case of early departure
3. Departures and arrivals. The apartment is delivered sbetween 17.00 and 20.00 h on the day of arrival foreseen by the contract and must be returned betweeen 09.30 and 11.00 am on the day of departure provided for in the contract. Any different time requirement must be explicitly granted by the residence manager. An additional fee may apply for services after 8pm and before 8am. The customer must communicate the estimated time of arrival to the reception office at least 7 days in advance. Failure to do so will exempt the landlord from the obligation of delivery of the property keys.
4. Guest obligations. The maximum number of people who can occupy the apartment is the one published on the website www.florealresidence.it for each apartment. it is a criminal offence to occupy an apartment with a higher number of people than the maximum number permitted. The residence can provide other particular services that will be required to be agreed in writing with the residence manager. The client undertakes to occupy the apartment respecting all the rules of good neighborliness and the condominium regulations. Cleaning of the kitchen, dishes and kitchenware must be done by the customer as it is not included in the final cleaning. At the time of departure the deposit will be returned in full on condition that the apartment has not been damaged.
5. Waste disposal. Guests must follow local rules for waste disposal. Each apartment is equipped with bins to facilitate the separate collection of organic waste and unsorted waste. It is the guests' responsibility to separate glass, plastic and metal, paper. The residence makes available to all guests common wheelie bins for the deposit of correctly separated waste.
6. Other communications. The ownership of the residence has the right to replace the booked apartment with another of the same cost and similar in case of serious unforeseen events. In case of force majeure, wars, disasters and the like can cancel the contract by returning the amount paid. The property is not liable for items left unattended in the apartment during the stay or forgotten on departure. During the summer the Comune Tempio Pausania could issue resolutions that oblige the use of water only for personal and / or food use and not for potable use. The residence is equipped with large water tanks for any reservations in case of shortage. However, it is recommended to use concerning and not to waste water which is a primary good. In the spirit of energy saving, customers are informed that hot water is supplied by a series of solar panels. It is recommended not to waste natural resources.
7. Pets. Small and non-dangerous pets are allowed only if specifically authorized in writing by the Management and if their description at the time of booking corresponds to the real characteristics of the animal. An additional security deposit and supplement is required in case of acceptance.
8. Parties and gatherings. Out of respect for other guests of the residence, parties and gatherings are prohibited.
9. No smoking policy. Smoking is allowed only on the terraces and in the open spaces of the Residence.
10. Jurisdiction. The Court of Milan is competent for any dispute.
11. Acceptance. The Customer declares to have taken note of all the above-expressed clauses and to approve specifically, with reference to the articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the following clauses: 1. Price lists and conditions, 2. Penalties, 3. Arrivals and departures 4. Guest obligations, 5. Waste disposal; 6. Other communications, 7. Pets, 8. Parties and gatherings; 9. No smoking policy; 10. Jurisdiction.